In this episode Patrick and I answer listener submitted questions. Keep them coming!
- How long will the wine keep after it is opened?
- Why do are some wines need to “breath?”
- What is decanting?
- What is the best way to cleanse your palate between tasting different wines?
- What’s the deal with screw-tops?
- What’s that dent in the bottom of the bottle?
- Where are the best wine values coming from these days?
- Do you think that Minnesota-grown wines can compete in quality with California wines?
- Does glassware really make a difference?
- How many servings are in a bottle of wine?
- What wines are good for a party of large gathering?
- Serving temperature for wine?
- What is the nutritional content of wine?
- Why do some wines give you a headache? It’s from the sulfites right?
- What are sulfites and should I be worried about them?
- I’ve always wondered why some white wines make your pee neon green the next day.